You are a...... You are a......

: D

A grumpy bottle of lube who likes to clothe trouser snakes.... lol

Red, White, & Blue Red, White, & Blue

great but issues

I realy liked these games though a few issues

1. fireworks were great but even on low quality the game laged from the particle effects and often let a spaceship through.
possible solution: make an option for particle effects off or on.

2. in life of a fireman, on the falling people level i only let 3 people past but it only gave me 2 stars! i believe it should be a little easier.
possibe solution: make the stars eiasier but keep the gameplay the same

3. in SMASH! it is realy easy to cheat and get full scores by writing down the answers and playing again with all the answers.
possible sollutions: A. dont show the anwers, just say if their wrong or not. B. have the same no. of questions in a round but have different questions and randomize which ones show up.

4.zantsu must die was good exept it was VERY repetitive.
possible solution: make different ennimies that are stronger or weaker(you dont need to many, only 2 or 3) make the gun have ammo and possibly mega combos that you can unlock with a higher score (but can only use once) that destroy all enimies on the screen.

5. overall I realy enjoyed this game, and i found it put togeather realy well but my last issue is the sound, i found it quite reppetitive and dull.

these issues are just constuctive critisizm and i have to say i realy did enjoy this game
(phew that was a lot of tyiping)

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

HOW

how do you get past CEO of new lines incorperated???? i need help. someone sed getting more than 600 on all yr stats but how do you get promoted??? where do you go to get promoted????? are all the citys the same?????

thats enough of my questions. this game RULES!!!!!!!!! i loved the first one and this is 9999999999999999999999 times beter!!!!

Red Eye Red Eye

ok

it was ok but the controls were way too slow and hard

Speedmaster Speedmaster

how do you do it!!!!

I'm sittin here amazed by your absaute AMAZING skill. To think that your just thinking this stuff up to pass the time. I'm stuned i tell you stunned.

I worship you all holly one. Teach me your secrets. I bathe in the glory on Wiesi_Mausland_2005. Make more of your glory and share more of your wisdom.

Though i did fid it awful hard you should include health increaces because i was half dead after i fought the first boss 3 times and i always died on the second boss no mater how many times i tried.

Other than that it was an awsome game and great pics.

NoDeath (A.K.A Aidan)

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

COOL

da coolest game eva. i havent finised it yet just saved and decided to write a review.

i think you are one of the best people on newgounds. after a while the music got a bit repetitive so i think you should add a bit of veriety.

Other than that i think it is the best game on newgrounds. hey i think this is the 3rd best FLASH on newgrounds, just under fallen angel and bracken wood.

I VOTE 5, I VOTE 5, I VOTE 5!!!!!

TvP's ALL OUT Tutorial TvP's ALL OUT Tutorial

thanx

it helped me quite a bit

TvP responds:

Your welcome.

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

WWWWWOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THIS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great game

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

GREAT!!!!!!

this game is da best. great pix. u should make more

Walking Beauty Walking Beauty

ok

it was ok but you should have added somthing different to make it more interesting/